Lamaze’s My Friend Emily is a perfect first doll for baby! She has so many fabric textures to explore, an adorable embroidered face, and a rattle flower that's tethered to her hand to look like a cute purse. With all of these engaging features, Emily helps you guide your baby through the important first stages of development. Bright contrasting colors and patterns stimulate baby’s vision, while different textures to grip and grab help improve fine motor skills and tactile development.
Emily is also a wonderful toy for bonding time with baby where you can begin early role play and social skill development as your baby grows. Emily loves to travel too! She includes a large clip that makes her easy to attach to a stroller, car seat, diaper bag, and more. Sensory learning is sure to bloom into a lovely new friendship with Lamaze’s My Friend Emily.
- Bonding Moments: Promotes close, nurturing interactions between baby and caregiver and early imaginative play
- Developmental Toy: Promotes both tactile and fine motor skill development with engaging textures to explore and grab hold of
- Sensory Toy: Bright colors and contrasting patterns along with entertaining sounds from tethered rattle stimulate baby's attention and aid with both visual and auditory development
- Travel with Friends: Large clip attaches easily to stroller, car seat, diaper bag, and more for on-the-go fun
- Lamaze: It’s Time to Play! There’s no better way to share your love, bond with your child, and help them feel secure than through playtime together