Welcome to the world of YumiAmi! Climb up into the clubhouse to discover a world of possibilities and celebrate what makes each of us unique and special. Meet Rosa! She’s 10.5 inches tall and ready to snuggle down with you at bedtime or come along on your daily adventures as you play. Rosa includes a board book that tells her unique story and lets her personality shine throughout. Rosa loves art and uses many different types of materials to create, but painting is her favorite! When friends face a challenge, Rosa boldly grabs her paint brush to help “paint a solution”, after all seeing a problem for what it really is always helps. Rosa also loves creating tasty treats in the kitchen, and enjoys sharing what she makes with her friends. Preschoolers will be inspired to create their own fun stories and engage in role play as they imagine new adventures for Rosa and her friends. Each companion book in the YumiAmi collection focuses on positive messages about the importance of embracing our differences and empowering those around us.
- Soft Doll and Book Set: Rosa is 10.5 inches tall and easy to hug, providing cuddly comfort with durable construction that’s also great for take-a-long play; the included board book tells her individual story along with an introduction to her YumiAmi friends
- Plush Doll: Each of these adorable dolls includes a unique outfit of high-quality fabric as well as detailed printing and embroidery. Sweet facial expressions and large embroidered eyes make every YumiAmi doll easy to love!
- Preschool Board Book: Measuring 5 by 5 inches, this 12-page book is perfect for little hands with thick pages that let kids enjoy the story time and time again; Each personalized story focuses on a YumiAmi friend character and what makes them special
- Positive Messages: Books offer toddler to young preschool age kids an introduction to diversity and inclusion that captures the world they live in, and shares positive messaging about embracing differences and empowering each other
- Welcome to the Clubhouse! Yumi means “dream” in Japanese and Ami means “friend” in French, making YumiAmi the perfect name for this collection of soft dolls and board books that celebrates imagination and the power of friendship