Welcome to the world of YumiAmi! Climb up into the clubhouse to discover a world of possibilities and celebrate what makes each of us unique and special. Meet Melody! She’s 10.5 inches tall and ready to snuggle down with you at bedtime or come along on your daily adventures as you play. Melody includes a board book that tells her unique story and lets her personality shine throughout. Melody loves music so much she often doesn’t realize she is humming. Music soothes her when she is stressed, but she also loves to jam out on her keyboard. Melody advises her friends to, “Belt it out and let it out”, and she's always willing to “pass the mic” at the clubhouse to be sure each of them have a chance to share their feelings and thoughts. Preschoolers will be inspired to create their own fun stories and engage in role play as they imagine new adventures for Melody and her friends. Each companion book in the YumiAmi collection focuses on positive messages about the importance of embracing our differences and empowering those around us.
- Soft Doll and Book Set: Melody is 10.5 inches tall and easy to hug, providing cuddly comfort with durable construction that’s also great for take-a-long play; the included board book tells her individual story along with an introduction to her YumiAmi friends
- Plush Doll: Each of these adorable dolls includes a unique outfit of high-quality fabric as well as detailed printing and embroidery. Sweet facial expressions and large embroidered eyes make every YumiAmi doll easy to love!
- Preschool Board Book: Measuring 5 by 5 inches, this 12-page book is perfect for little hands with thick pages that let kids enjoy the story time and time again; Each personalized story focuses on a YumiAmi friend character and what makes them special
- Positive Messages: Books offer toddler to young preschool age kids an introduction to diversity and inclusion that captures the world they live in, and shares positive messaging about embracing differences and empowering each other
- Welcome to the Clubhouse! Yumi means “dream” in Japanese and Ami means “friend” in French, making YumiAmi the perfect name for this collection of soft dolls and board books that celebrates imagination and the power of friendship