JEWL is Boon’s patented pacifier, designed with a pediatric dentist to provide your baby with a truly soothing experience. JEWL focuses on the type of sucking your baby does when self-soothing, which is different from the suck of a feeding baby.
This pacifier takes self-soothing to the next level with two different patented designs. The gem-shaped nipple of this baby pacifier encourages tiny tongues to stay in the proper place for a comfier suck. And the arced shield is designed to touch less of baby’s sensitive skin for better air flow and more free jaw movement.
Science aside, there’s also a variety of Boon approved colors to choose from. After all, when your baby’s mastering self-soothing, they might as well look great doing it.
- Uniquely from Boon: JEWL’s unique design uses patents developed by a pediatric dentist for both the nipple and shield that focus on natural oral muscular development
- Air Flow: The patented shield design of this baby pacifier allows it to float above the skin for more air flow and free jaw movement
- Soothing Gem Shape: The patented 8-sided nipple helps encourage proper tongue placement for a comfier sucking experience
- Designed for Comfort: Narrow neck at base of nipple allows baby’s mouth to close more fully
- Cute & Easy to Clean: One-piece, durable silicone pacifier is both dishwasher and sanitizer safe and comes in several fun colors
- Made without BPA or PVC