Available at Walmart
Welcome to Bebé Fuerte! Robin Arzόn, VP of Fitness Programming and Head Instructor at Peloton, believes in the power of movement for all ages and, as a mom herself, was inspired to create this new collection of infant toys. Bebé Fuerte celebrates the magic that movement brings to baby and caregiver alike. Robin’s Strong & Sunny Clip On Stroller Toy let’s baby take sun and fun along for the ride. The clip attaches easily to strollers and keeps baby engaged while on the go. The rattle center makes fun sounds as it spins and features a sun on one side and a mylar mirror on the other. The Sun is holding on strong to both a kettlebell and a barbell that are designed with multiple textures that are fun for baby to chew on.
An easy add on to any baby shower gift, this cute baby toy is sure to delight. Or put it on your own baby registry and help start your baby on the path to movement from day one. Arzόn leans into her Cuban-Puerto Rican roots by ensuring each new toy comes in bilingual packaging. She also incorporates Spanish words and phrases that parents can share as they play with baby into several of her toys. Check out the full Bebé Fuerte line to discover them.
- Stroller Toy: Meet baby’s Strong & Sunny traveling friend - this smiling sun is the perfect size to take along in the diaper bag for on-the-go fun
- Mirror Toy: The spinning rattle sun features a mylar mirror on the opposite side to visually engage baby as they play
- Clip & Go: Take the sunshine with you wherever you go, with the clip that attaches easily to strollers, backpacks, and diaper bags
- Chewy Fun: Babies explore the world with their mouth as well as their hands, and both the kettlebell and barbell are fun to chew on
- Joyful Movement: Robin Arzόn, VP of Fitness Programming and Head Instructor at Peloton, believes in the power of movement for all ages and is pleased to introduce Bebé Fuerte, a collection of infant toys that celebrates the magic that movement brings to both baby and caregiver; Arzόn also leans into her Cuban-Puerto Rican roots and ensures that each of her baby toys comes in bilingual packaging