Toomies Peppa’s Activity House - Activity Center with Shape Sorting and Color Matching Games
All the fun is happening at Peppa Pig’s house! Now you can discover what lies behind those familiar walls, with all kinds of fun and surprises waiting around every corner of this activity center. Fans of the Peppa Pig show will know they’ve come to the right place, but what will they find behind each of the four windows? Give them a spin and see who’s hiding inside. Around the back of the house is a shape sorting game. The colors provide a hint, so match these and you’ll soon be putting Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig in their place, along with Peppa and little brother George.
The chunky pieces are ideal for little hands, they come with a textured finish and stack easily to form a family pile. Around the sides and up on the roof, you’ll discover walls made with an elastic web! Stretch the rubber bands to stash or retrieve any pieces. With its bright colors and innovative play, Peppa’s Activity House will promote sensory development, spatial awareness, and help develop your child’s fine motor skills. The toy packs away neatly and is ideal for role playing games and storytelling. Just remember the house rules: “No muddy puddle feet inside please!” Great fun for toddlers 18 months and up, and no batteries are required!
- Welcome to Peppa’s House: Discover all sorts of surprises around Peppa’s house with this multi-functional kids’ activity center
- Anyone Home? Play hide and seek with windows that spin around to reveal all your favorite Peppa Pig characters
- Find the Fun: There’s a shape sorting game with Peppa Pig, George, Mummy and Daddy Pig, and each piece is both textured and color-coded to help toddlers complete the puzzle
- It’s Elastic! There are wacky walls and roof panels made of elastic bands – stretch them every which way to get everyone in and out and enjoy frustration-free play
- Developmental Toys: With bright colors and chunky shapes made for little hands, children will love exploring and experimenting as they develop their fine motor skills; for toddlers 18 months and up