Help your baby transition from bottle to sippy cup with The First Years Soft Spout Trainer Cup. The silicone spout was designed to help make the transition from bottle to cup smoother for your child. We worked with a Pediatric Feeding Specialist to be sure that both the spout size and shape help to promote proper oral development. The trainer sippy cup also helps to prevent spills so that drinks stay inside the cup and off of your little traveler. It’s natural for little ones to drop things, but handles make it easier to hold on to and the sippy cup lid has a DropGuard™ bumper that helps prevent breakage when it does fall. When the cup is empty, the dishwasher safe design makes keeping it clean simple.
- Smooth Transition: This easy-to-hold sippy cup features handles that help your baby keep a firm grip and a right-sized silicone spout designed to help make the transition from bottle to cup smoother.
- Proper Oral Development: The shape of the soft silicone spout is designed for your baby’s developing teeth.
- Spill Proof: The cup’s design prevents spills to helps keep drinks inside the cup and off of your little one.
- Toddler Tough: Break-resistant DropGuard™ bumper protects sippy cup lid if (or let’s be real) when your toddler drops it
- Easy to Clean: Toddler cup is top rack dishwasher safe, so keeping it clean is simple
- Made without BPA